FAA Opens Online Aircraft Registration for Commercial UAS..

so you still have to go through the 333 process, but now you register your drone with the new non-model aircraft account type?

i don't understand why they just can't make the registration website a one stop shop.

so you still have to go through the 333 process, but now you register your drone with the new non-model aircraft account type?

i don't understand why they just can't make the registration website a one stop shop.
Yes, the 333 is separate. This site is for the traditional 'N' number that goes on the outside, just like full size aircraft.

Do you actually have to own a drone to go through the process of obtaining a 333 for 'commercial' use?. I'm going to buy one (99% sure it will be a 3DR) but am probably going to wait until sometime maybe in June. I'd like to see if I can get whatever formal paperwork required to fly one submitted in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc