Example of MPCC - Wow, what an amazing feature.

Reaction score
Not the most amazing footage, but it demonstrates the ease and power of MPCC. Took just minutes to set up the nodes, then hit record and run it through. Great knowing that you don't have to worry about where Solo is.

Last shot is a simple pull away...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: bluesgeek
Use caution with the altitude and the proximity to buildings and trees. A small altitude discrepancy or GPS error could be the end of your bird.

So that was one long MPCC? Very cool and it demonstrates that it doesn't just have to be a straight run like the old cable cam.

So that was one long MPCC? Very cool and it demonstrates that it doesn't just have to be a straight run like the old cable cam.

Sorry, no, this is a total of 4 different shots. The 2nd and 3rd shots are MPCCs.

Use caution with the altitude and the proximity to buildings and trees. A small altitude discrepancy or GPS error could be the end of your bird.

I had Solo fall off the cable. Tech support said the logs showed a lot of magnetic interference. I was flying around some large earth moving machines, a large tree, and about 40 feet from utility lines. And yes, the bird just left at one point and was flying off in one direction. I learned to pay close attention to what is happening during every moment of autonomous flight.

Nice work, Mike!

Reactions: Mike Lanzetta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig