Exactly what logs should I email to 3DR to see if a crash is warranty-worthy?

Reaction score
Exactly what logs should I email to 3DR to see if a crash is warranty-worthy? I downloaded the DataFlash logs using Mission Planner from the crash flight and the two previous. Anything else? Should they be in any certain folder format? I was using Solex, so do I need to package them in a way that the 3DR app would have?

Thanks!

So that app will be able to pull the relevant logs just fine even though it wasn't used for the flights?
If you open a help ticket using the Solo app, it will only send the last 3 logs to 3dr. If the crash occurred before then, contact them via chat and ask what they want.

If you open a help ticket using the Solo app, it will only send the last 3 logs to 3dr. If the crash occurred before then, contact them via chat and ask what they want.

Do you know if it only sends *Flight* logs, or power-on logs?

Instruction manual 101. In the event of a crash first thing you should do is send that ticket from the app. If you go home and cycle it several times before sending a ticket you might not send correct logs

Instruction manual 101. In the event of a crash first thing you should do is send that ticket from the app.

All it says about that in the manual (on page 68) is:

Use the Solo app to submit a trouble ticket; this automatically sends your flight logs be sent to 3DR Support. To submit a support request within the Solo app, select Support from the home screen, tap Contact Us, and select Log Trouble Ticket.

If you can find where it says in the event of a crash first thing you should do is send that ticket from the app, I would be interested to see that.

not word for word no, but common sense plays into it as well.
But kudos for checking the manual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo