Editing in GoPro Studio

Reaction score
Website
www.nimbusvids.com
Question..

I wanted to take a bunch of photos when I was flying over a house my friend is selling. I used the daylight time lapse setting. Every 5 seconds I took a 12MB W Photo. No big deal right?

Well, all in all, I was in the air long enough that I recorded 72 photos, but when I open this in GoPro Studio it won't treat them as individuals no matter how I manipulate the photo.

I have opened the time-lapse "video" and selected shots that I want to save as photos, 6 in total.

Under "Media" I select to view only photos. When I select either one or all of them to edit in Studio it imports all 72 frames and wants to continue treating this like a Time Lapse video instead of individual frames.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

It seems the more I play with GP Studio that it doesn't really work like a simplified version of Lightroom. I don't see any options to export as JPG or PNG. I guess GP Studio is only focused on editing video. Which is no big deal, I just need to find something to remove my fisheye on my photos.

gopro studio treats burst and multi shot photos as one video. there isn't a way to 'separate' them in gopro studio and gopro studio is extremely limited when it comes to photos. the individual photos are on your hard drive so i highly recommend that you use a dedicated photo app for editing them (lightroom, photoshop, snapseed).

Reactions: Nimbus Ninja
gopro studio treats burst and multi shot photos as one video. there isn't a way to 'separate' them in gopro studio and gopro studio is extremely limited when it comes to photos. the individual photos are on your hard drive so i highly recommend that you use a dedicated photo app for editing them (lightroom, photoshop, snapseed).
Thanks, will do!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44