Edit of Church Tower

Reaction score
Quick edit I did of a church tower near my house. Wanted to get up and close to see the grimy patina that formed on the sides. Thanks pollution! As a note, I really wanted to get the tower centerd on the orbit, but found it difficult to do with the amount of time I had to fly. Any feedback would be great.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thought you meant close- like a couple feet. I flew mine "close" to a street light by my house to see what it looked like. Got within 3 feet with calm winds.
Amazing how much bird crap was on top! :eek:

Also examined the vents on my roof- much faster than a ladder.

Don't orbit so fast- made me dizzy..

Thought you meant close- like a couple feet. I flew mine "close" to a street light by my house to see what it looked like. Got within 3 feet with calm winds.
Amazing how much bird crap was on top! :eek:

Also examined the vents on my roof- much faster than a ladder.

Don't orbit so fast- made me dizzy..

yeah was just experimenting with editing, I feel ya. thanks for the feedback. I do wish I would've gotten even closer ;)

Reactions: Maddog
You keep this up and I'm going to recommend you to document all of Houston....;)

Mecum Fountains would be an ideal orbit test subject.

Reactions: balensd
yeah was just experimenting with editing, I feel ya. thanks for the feedback. I do wish I would've gotten even closer ;)
Getting that close is a little nerve wracking at first. Would just take a rogue wind gust to smash you into a building- and oblivion. :mad:

Reactions: balensd
You keep this up and I'm going to recommend you to document all of Houston....;)

Mecum Fountains would be an ideal orbit test subject.

Thanks Rich. Funny thing you said Mecum Fountains...I've been eyeing it to shoot. Just didn't know what the name of it was. Literally a block from my office.

Just watch out for the trees....

Knock on wood. ;)
I'm in the museum district area. My office is the building next to the MFHA. Wanting to fly the solo of the roof of my building. Could be interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40