EBay sale...Refurbished Solos for $207 +shipping...

Yes, I have always had good luck with refurbished items. They have usually been checked over better than a "new" one. But, this is just parts. It is a matter of time till I crash...

Yes, I have always had good luck with refurbished items. They have usually been checked over better than a "new" one. But, this is just parts. It is a matter of time till I crash...

Hmm I can't argue with that, I have also had good luck with refurbished and the seller says that 3DR will honor the warranty.

Came with Rev A, in case anyone cares.

Attachments

• IMG_20170311_082447.jpg
    IMG_20170311_082447.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 56
I got two. can't beat the deal and 3dr is honoring warranty on them so it's a win win. I just can't believe they gave up so easily and I am hoping they come back.

I got two. can't beat the deal and 3dr is honoring warranty on them so it's a win win. I just can't believe they gave up so easily and I am hoping they come back.
Yup I picked up 2 also! It's a great deal 2 3drs are cheaper or about the same as a p3 standard!

from the last item they sold it went up to 229 + shipping of 21 so total is 250. maybe not a deal as they are selling this at amazon for 261. better yet BB will price match with free gimbal. and you'll get lucky at BB as sometimes they have the rev B gps.

I don't know if 3DR will honor the warranty if bought from a non-authorized retailer. If all else is the same BestBuy is an authorized retailer, so the warranty should be good if you buy from them

I don't know if 3DR will honor the warranty if bought from a non-authorized retailer. If all else is the same BestBuy is an authorized retailer, so the warranty should be good if you buy from them

They are honoring the warranty on the one I picked up from the same eBay seller - I called and asked prior to purchase.

That's pretty good but brand new ones are $259 on Amazon.
Amazon.com: 3dr solo

$227 vs $259
If you are patient and keep an eye on the other sellers on Amazon (link at the bottom of the description) you can sometimes find them considerably cheaper. By doing this I was able to get a new Solo for $180 (+$10 shipping) and a spare battery for $50. These deals typically don't last long.

If you are patient and keep an eye on the other sellers on Amazon (link at the bottom of the description) you can sometimes find them considerably cheaper. By doing this I was able to get a new Solo for $180 (+$10 shipping) and a spare battery for $50. These deals typically don't last long.

WOW!!!

Beware of scammers though. Don't buy without checking feedback and verifying they are not a brand new seller with no record.

Oh for sure. I've had an ebay account since the 90s. I ended up buying a brand new unit from B&H that I basically got for $200 with the gimbal.

I bought a full new 3dr for $49. And the nex day they deleted their acct!! Beware phones mofos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela