Dude Your Battery is Low Land now or get out your credit card

Reaction score
Doh
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've had the message, but thankfully didn't actually need the credit card.

I hope the damage wasn't too extensive.
two broken props, two spun off and were fine, gimbal bent up but she flew with fresh props
these things are tanks

Reactions: jimloss
You flew over lots of beautiful grass. When you get the low battery warning and you are over an open area, just land!
Well that would have been a boring video
At the time my only thought was get home, but yes I should have put it down in the grass
I got the alarm when I was 200 feet up and 1000 feet out. theory now is that the battery is defective and reported to solo that it was dead (no information going to the FC) so the battery not dead, continued to provide power until the battery cut off time out kicked in, at which time the battery just shut itself off
When I restarted the battery, it was at 77% all but two leds lit

Scary, and why everyone should rethink flying over anything that they are not willing to cove the cost of a solo falling on

Reactions: Pedals2Paddles
Well that would have been a boring video
At the time my only thought was get home, but yes I should have put it down in the grass
I got the alarm when I was 200 feet up and 1000 feet out. theory now is that the battery is defective and reported to solo that it was dead (no information going to the FC) so the battery not dead, continued to provide power until the battery cut off time out kicked in, at which time the battery just shut itself off
When I restarted the battery, it was at 77% all but two leds lit

Scary, and why everyone should rethink flying over anything that they are not willing to cove the cost of a solo falling on
How old is the battery? How much prior use?

Not that old, but it could have had crash damage, it fell through some tree branches before

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo