Drone crashed

Reaction score
I am hoping someone will be able to assist me. I had the drone for 1 day when it lost signal and went down, I battled for a few minutes to get the drone switched off as it was out of control and going haywire. I reported the matter to the support team where they requested that I should test the battery, the drone powered up and everything connected. The support team then requested that I send them the flight logs so that they could try to see what caused the problem.

I then tried to connect to the wi-fi and realised that the drone isn't powering up the lights come on but it switches itself off automatically within 5 secs and the remote states "waiting for solo". I have tried connecting to the wi-fi without the drone but it keeps telling me that the network key is a mismatch.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to assist me so that I am able to send the support team the logs.

Did it lose GPS or lose connection with the controller? Did it get really busted up on the crash?

I am hoping someone will be able to assist me. I had the drone for 1 day when it lost signal and went down, I battled for a few minutes to get the drone switched off as it was out of control and going haywire. I reported the matter to the support team where they requested that I should test the battery, the drone powered up and everything connected. The support team then requested that I send them the flight logs so that they could try to see what caused the problem.

I then tried to connect to the wi-fi and realised that the drone isn't powering up the lights come on but it switches itself off automatically within 5 secs and the remote states "waiting for solo". I have tried connecting to the wi-fi without the drone but it keeps telling me that the network key is a mismatch.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to assist me so that I am able to send the support team the logs.
Did you dos a compass and level calibration before you put solo in the air ?

That is generally the symptom of at least 1 bad motor. Solo detects this during power up/self test then powers down. You can disconnect the motors 1 at a time to find the bad one.

So, with Solo turned off, you get the network error message when trying to connect your tablet/ phone to the controller?

What kind of mobile device are you using?

Jubair is correct, one of the motors is shorting out and the battery is shutting down to prevent anything from burning.

Hi Gillian, If you can't power the unit back on, we'll take back the entire unit and inspect it. If it's our bad, we'll replace it with a new one.

Reactions: Ian [P13]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela