Does not work the gopro 3 + silver in the gimbal

Reaction score
I put the dron in and after a few seconds the camera turns off

The version of gopro 3.02
3DR SOLO

Last edited:
The gimbal was designed to accommodate the GoPro 3+ Black, and the GoPro 4 Black and Silver. You may have to upgrade to one of these cameras. Good luck to you.

GoPro stop producing the GoPro 4's. I found that the GoPro black to the better choice over the silver. GoPro updated their software adding linear video, which removes the fisheye effect on the video. The software update for linear does not work with the silver GoPro; different processor. Linear was added to work with Solo. It's also a new feature with the GoPro5. The 5, does not work with the gimbal.

Reactions: Bret
Get a GoPro 4 black, before the stock runs out. You can still find them new on Amazon, and EBay. On EBay they are averaging around $200 for used, and $300 for new. I picked up a used 4 black, as a back up.

GoPro stop producing the GoPro 4's. I found that the GoPro black to the better choice over the silver. GoPro updated their software adding linear video, which removes the fisheye effect on the video. The software update for linear does not work with the silver GoPro; different processor. Linear was added to work with Solo. It's also a new feature with the GoPro5. The 5, does not work with the gimbal.

The GoPro Hero 4 Silver works fine, just like the Hero 5 Black. Basically, the only difference is the Hero 4 Black shoots 2.7K and 4K at a higher frame rate. Also, Hero 4 Silver does have linear video, fyi.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40