Display units

Reaction score
Hi all, stupid question - my solo app is set for imperial units, my controller still displays in meters - not bashing the metric system, but in the heat of flight I don't want to do the math on meters to feet when determining how close I am to the 1/2 mile wifi limit... I suppose 800 meters is not that difficult to remember, but any help is appreciated...

Hi all, stupid question - my solo app is set for imperial units, my controller still displays in meters - not bashing the metric system, but in the heat of flight I don't want to do the math on meters to feet when determining how close I am to the 1/2 mile wifi limit... I suppose 800 meters is not that difficult to remember, but any help is appreciated...
Not a stupid question- apparently this is a known issue. Don't know when it will be fixed. My iPad mini displays feet, but the controller is in meters. I just go by the iPad screen.

if you change the unit of measure in the app, it will change on the controller. it will revert back to metric after you shutdown the controller though. this is a known bug and will be resolved in the next app update.

Reactions: Maddog

Apparently this display of Feet can only work on your controller if you are using an Android device ! If you are using an ISO device ...your gonna have to wait like me for and update to change that..and who knows if that will ever come?

Reactions: Maddog
Been flying Solo since June and I couldn't tell you what system mine uses. I've never looked at it. I'll have to remember to look next outing...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela