Disappointment solo

Reaction score
Well my solo arrived today opened it up and started going through the setup as soon as it connected got stick error messege contacted support gave me some you tube video well it didn't work asked to talk with support got sorry only chat available anyway error never resolved support no help through chat so I packed everything back in box and returning the solo now here is the kicker got the rma number but I have to pay the shipping it may be the worlds smartest drone but the customer service is bad

You do not need to pay for shipping with a warranty RMA. Did you complete the stick calibration procedure, or were you unable to do the procedure? It's pretty simple.

Tried to complete it it connected scrolled a few lines then disconnected

before same as mine very annoying but i have patience to do it again and again and lately the problem solved and easy how to calibrate.

I tried numerous times I like the drone don't get me wrong the support not so much when you tell the person who suppose to help you it's not working and he says well it should not the response I was looking for.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 18
cant say enough about how they have handled my problems
the second go took a little work
I have had two issues with solo
bad battery replaced
Bad GPS unit replaced

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads