Crashed now no video

RDA

Reaction score
I crashed my Solo. Bent the gimble. Not getting video feed. Did factory reset, bought a new gimble. Now it says gimble not detected. It Flys but no video feed! Any ideas? Thx

I crashed my Solo. Bent the gimble. Not getting video feed. Did factory reset, bought a new gimble. Now it says gimble not detected. It Flys but no video feed! Any ideas? Thx
Maybe HDMI connector on Imx6 board come loose. Try plugging cable directly to GoPro see if you get video

Maybe HDMI connector on Imx6 board come loose. Try plugging cable directly to GoPro see if you get video

Thank you! Did that. I also took the try off and made sure the hdmi cable was connected at the other end. Still no feed or gimble detection! Got a ticket into support as the crash was due to a fly away on landing with rth. Trying to control Solo and crashed into my back yard wall!

I have had a few crashes and have had to replace my hdmi cable each time.

It is powering on and stabilizing!
Mr paddles is asking when you turn Solo on does the gimble lift up or move any at all? If not it's probably in the power supply,either connectors or wires themselves. if it does wake up then it's in HDMI connectors or cable.

It is. I can control the gimble. I can control the camera, reset the settings but no visual feed!

My opinion is that it is definitely the HDMI connector inside of solo . Where it connects to the imx6 board is very fragile. If 3dr is no help you can buy the imx6 board on the net. I have had to replace mine it cost around $125.00 . Or maybe just the Cable,but I doubt it.

Reactions: RDA
My opinion is that it is definitely the HDMI connector inside of solo . Where it connects to the imx6 board is very fragile. If 3dr is no help you can buy the imx6 board on the net. I have had to replace mine it cost around $125.00 . Or maybe just the Cable,but I doubt it.

I ordered a ribbon cable. If that doesn't do it then a new imx6 board. Difficult to replace? I found it @ $75

I ordered a ribbon cable. If that doesn't do it then a new imx6 board. Difficult to replace? I found it @ $75
No not to difficult, best to not use a magnetic tools which can make it difficult for my fat fingers. You do have to pull the main board out. Plenty of YouTube videos out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc