Crashed my solo, Where to buy parts?

Reaction score
Well, i made a stupid mistake and crashed solo, does anyone know where in Australia to by parts from??
I definitely need a motor pod but may need other parts as well once i get in and inspect, it was a pretty hard impact with a light pole.

Lets just say if your doing an auto mission in tower make sure to get to your height before you press auto!!

Expensive lesson learned!

Well, i made a stupid mistake and crashed solo, does anyone know where in Australia to by parts from??
I definitely need a motor pod but may need other parts as well once i get in and inspect, it was a pretty hard impact with a light pole.

Lets just say if your doing an auto mission in tower make sure to get to your height before you press auto!!

Expensive lesson learned!
Need to do a takeoff command first, climb to altitude (pick a alt ABOVE the light post!) then it goes to first waypoint. If you have a takeoff command as your first waypoint you can arm and start from the ground.
As for spares I think the first shipment is due soon, maybe riseabove have parts already?

Need to do a takeoff command first, climb to altitude (pick a alt ABOVE the light post!) then it goes to first waypoint. If you have a takeoff command as your first waypoint you can arm and start from the ground.
As for spares I think the first shipment is due soon, maybe riseabove have parts already?

I have sent an email to them, just awaiting a reply.
Being new to tower i wasnt prepared for the speed at which the solo zipped off to go to the first waypoint. In hindsight it was quite stupid of me not to go above the light post, but as is murphys law, it was the only thing within 100 m of me and i managed to hit it smack in the middle!

I have sent an email to them, just awaiting a reply.
Being new to tower i wasnt prepared for the speed at which the solo zipped off to go to the first waypoint. In hindsight it was quite stupid of me not to go above the light post, but as is murphys law, it was the only thing within 100 m of me and i managed to hit it smack in the middle!
I feel your pain, been there, done that, stupid thing is more than once! Big light towers, single trees, they have some kinda magnetic attraction for UAV's ! My first RTL was to see what speed it would come back at, 2 of us took a few paces back as we muttered holy crap! It moves pretty damn quick when it needs to!

Reactions: Earldgrayjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado