Crash

Reaction score
I was flying back to my position as I come app 50 feet of where I would land it rolled over and plummeted to the ground I tried to give it throttle to bring it out not good bout 100 foot drop into sandy soil still broke it up bad I did notice it said fly manually so I lost gps? ok would really like to know what went wrong all electronics seem to be fine and all motors run still I want to use motherboard and NEO-M8N GPS works great usually have around 20 sat The other mod I had swapped out the WI-Fi cards High Power MiniPCIe card - 800mw That out of the way Need instructions on how to download data off controller and I will post it here

Last edited:
where were you flying that you lost GPS......??? When flying manual, it takes practice to fly it correctly........very easy to crash it......if you do not know what you are doing and unfamiliar with the flight controls......

I was flying back to my position as I come app 50 feet of where I would land it rolled over and plummeted to the ground I tried to give it throttle to bring it out not good bout 100 foot drop into sandy soil still broke it up bad I did notice it said fly manually so I lost gps?
Sounds like you had a power loss and now have a parts bird....;)

Post up some log files and someone here can see what happened. Sorry for your loss.

ok would really like to know what went wrong all electronics seem to be fine and all motors run still I want to use motherboard and NEO-M8N GPS works great usually have around 20 sat The other mod I had swapped out the WI-Fi cards High Power MiniPCIe card - 800mw That out of the way Need instructions on how to download data off controller and I will post it here

if you can post the dataflash log, you will know for sure...
you can take out the microSD from the cube, or (much better) ssh to the solo, there are detailed instructions for that.
logs are in /log/dataflash/

Those wifi cards have crashed quite a few solos
is there any data to support that ? - dead 5v regulators ? - is there documented a significantly higher ripple/noise on power bus ? - or is that just a random statement ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc