Coronado Bridge, San Diego

Reaction score
My third 3DR Solo video of Coronado Bridge in San Diego. Hope you enjoy the footage.

Shot with GoPro Hero 4 Silver(1080p @ 60fps, FOV: Linear)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am from San Diego also....surprised that you were allow to fly there......you are within 5 miles of Lindbergh & North Island Air Station

However great video...nice job.....

Reactions: Acroduster
I am from San Diego also....surprised that you were allow to fly there......you are within 5 miles of Lindbergh & North Island Air Station

Yeah I'm sure it was illegal to fly there due to close proximity of the airports but I just had to get the nice shots :). Although, there was another guy there flying his phantom 4 as well. Nobody bugged us about it just a few people that were curious about the drones.

Thought that Nittany Lion looked familiar. I'm from Hershey, PA... home of the PSU School of Medicine at the Milton Hershey Medical Center - where I can get things like Sticky Buns from the Ye Olde College Diner, Berkey Creamery Ice Cream and Yuengling Beer at the Grocery Store in addition to all things Hershey. :D

I am orignally from the Lancaster/York area ......I am a graduate of PSU...class of '78.......I went to the Rose Bowl here recently...great time....even thou a last second loss....they had a great year either way you look at it......Yuengling & Rolling Rocks......go Arnie....

Reactions: FlyXlsa
goku,

I would assume you were ok flying there, if only briefly & not disturbing anyone......but then I am new at this......so I am not sure what the repercussions are for flying drones in no-fly zones.....

Yeah I'm sure it was illegal to fly there due to close proximity of the airports but I just had to get the nice shots :). Although, there was another guy there flying his phantom 4 as well. Nobody bugged us about it just a few people that were curious about the drones.
This is an incredible statement..."Yeah I'm sure it was illegal to fly there due to close proximity of the airports but I just had to get the nice shots"
I don't think 'Close Proximity' accurately describes it..
Sectional.jpg

Yeah I'm sure it was illegal to fly there due to close proximity of the airports but I just had to get the nice shots :).

Dumb Dumb.

You're actions were so blatantly wrong. And you're continuing with your flight despite your evidently knowing you were so blatantly wrong is this icing on this shit cake you cooked up.

The powers that manage the NAS where we fly have made it so simple in their procedures to fly (or not) in restricted airspace.

Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Frequently Asked Questions/Help

I fly often in a class C airspace around a Naval Air Station here in WA. It simply takes a phone call to the tower.

Don't be a douche.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela