Controller from meters to feet?

Reaction score
hey guys, I see in the owners manual it shows a pic of the controller showing feet mine shows meters, ant way to change it to feet? I thought I read somewhere that you can but I wanted to double check! Thank u

How I convert meters to feet (and after a while the numbers will stick), for a rough estimate, even though the distance in feet is displayed on the app. I've only commit 5 rough calculations to memory and they are 100m, 250m, 500m, 750m and 1000m

Take the number of meters, multiply by 3 then take 1/4 of the original meters and add to the end.

Meters x 3 + 25% of the original meters = Rough Distance in Feet

100 Meters x 3 + 25% of the original meters = 325ft (estimate) | 328ft (actual)
250 Meters x 3 + 25% of the original meters = 812ft (estimate) | 820ft (actual)
500 Meters x 3 + 25% of the original meters = 1625ft (estimate) | 1640ft (actual)
750 Meters x 3 + 25% of the original meters = 2437ft (estimate) | 2460ft (actual)
1000 Meters x 3 + 25% of the original meters = 3250ft (estimate) | 3280ft (actual)

I know it's all jibberish right now but, it helps me out a bit.

Are you guys talking about the controller screen or the app?

Controller. App you can change
Rich.
the little screen in the middle of the controler theese numbers shows up in meeters and this can't be changed to feet.
wish it could.
theese numbers i can see fine.
the other ones on the tablet are very hard to read to small.
they are in feet.

You should use metric.USA is behind the times sometimes haha. metric is more accurate. I don't like m/s though I wish it was in km/hr.

Yeah we start using metric and next thing you know we'll be flying on the left side of the sky. No thanks!

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc