Controller Batteries

Reaction score
Has anyone seen what type of batteries the Controller will use? LiPo? AA?

From the Solo Specs- Just the Facts page:

"Controller battery: 2600 mAh 7.2 Vdc rechargeable lithium ion"

Do anyone happen to know how many it requires and if we can use 3rd party battery stuff?
It would be great to be able to read a manual for this bird.
It would answer a bunch 'o questions. :)

Do anyone happen to know how many it requires and if we can use 3rd party battery stuff?
It would be great to be able to read a manual for this bird.
It would answer a bunch 'o questions. :)
this is true

According to 3DR founder Chris Anderson posting about the Solo on DIYDrones- "All the documentation is in-app" and "It will be launched at the same time as Solo (end of May), on both iOS and Android".

According to 3DR founder Chris Anderson posting about the Solo on DIYDrones- "All the documentation is in-app" and "It will be launched at the same time as Solo (end of May), on both iOS and Android".

That sucks, call me old school I still like reading manuals printed on paper lol

That sucks, call me old school
Hey old school

I agree sometimes. Depends on manual. The problem is with firmware updated products a real manual is obsolete as soon as new firmware comes out. I will often print out first version and read it but wing it from there on out.

Having manuals I can read away from my computer is easier as I multitask and get side tracked often.

I like printed materials too but you make a good point. Also, I would prefer a well written manual in any electronic form (even though harder to use) over a printed manual that was written in another language and then poorly and misleadingly translated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo