Controller 4 pin paddle cable

Sorry, I don't know what borked means.
I believe the term originated with the Swedish Chef on Sesame Street (an American TV Show featuring the Muppets). I found an Urban Dictionary definition here.
Curious that while looking for that I also found someone claiming that it originated with the Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork. While I definitely remember that whole hullabaloo that association with "borked" is new to me.

I believe the term originated with the Swedish Chef on Sesame Street (an American TV Show featuring the Muppets). I found an Urban Dictionary definition here.
Curious that while looking for that I also found someone claiming that it originated with the Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork. While I definitely remember that whole hullabaloo that association with "borked" is new to me.
Oh yes! The Swedish chef! One of my favourites.

df13 4P is the connector type. Pixhawk has been around for some time, which uses these connectors, you should be able to source completed assemblies.

df13 4P is the connector type. Pixhawk has been around for some time, which uses these connectors, you should be able to source completed assemblies.
Thanks Rich. Interesting timing: I was just scrounging around through old parts for the X8+ and discovered a cable having the required 4 pin ends. Connector to connector wiring was all backward but a bit of splicing and soldering and voila! Transmitter paddle works again.

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea