Continuous Low Battery Alarm

Reaction score
LOW BATTERY WARNING CAN'T FLY Last time I flew wife heard Solo beeping in case on drive home, I have been diagnosed with CHS (Cant hear sh#t). Anyway went to fly today and remote will not recognize solo, gps locks on then cycles off, then locks on... I go to fly screen and manually hit fly button and motors spit out one revolution them quit. Asks for calibration of level and compass. The whole time I keep getting low battery tone from quad. Tried all the batteries I own --tried to pair with battery connected and disconnected. Is there a factory reset on quad other than the one on belly? The only battery I know of that can save data is on gps are there any on motherboard. Good chance I bricked it driving home with battery on and connected. Think I will try changing IMU but have no idea why that would cause low battery alarm.

No I did not crash somehow backpack was jossled and battery turned on and low battery warning ran battery down to almost nothing. Remote control will not hook to quad wirelessly but will hook to phone. Something in common with wireless is kicking off GPS and drawing power supply in drone down to low voltage value.

Hello,
Was the brushless gimbal attached while the Solo was powered on in the back;pack? If so it could very well be an issue. Also yes there is a way to reset the pixhawk, under the gimbal cover hold down the sswt button and reboot...

Damn out of sight out of mind, Swapped IMU and it resolved itself. I will put it back and reset as you said, maybe save a trip to 3DR. Thanks keep your prop side up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40