constant callibration error

Reaction score
i cannot get my solo controller to stop reading that it needs callibration, the drone itself looks like it is ready to go and the controller even says "ready to fly" but seconds later it says callibration error, then it repeatedly does it untill it tells me that i need to turn off solo, can you please help me??

i cannot get my solo controller to stop reading that it needs callibration, the drone itself looks like it is ready to go and the controller even says "ready to fly" but seconds later it says callibration error, then it repeatedly does it untill it tells me that i need to turn off solo, can you please help me??
This has happened to many people. Please search this forum for other Calibration Error posts for more info. There are multiple possible causes. Connecting to your Solo using Mission Planner software can give you more details about what the calibration error is.

I had this after putting in the new Cube and converting to ardu
had to calibrate with Mission Planner and it worked

i have definitely callibrated it outside under open clear skies, i did a full factory reset to solo, and the controller, SOLO says its ready to go and the controller says it for a millisecond and then callibration errors occur again.

Now pardon my lack of knowledge in this matter but what is Mission Planner and how do i get to do that? thanks again guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc