compass replacement

Reaction score
I submitted a troubleshooting request to solo. fairly quick response by Santiago said I need a new compass and that they would supply it free if I submitted proof of purchase. I did so and they acknowledged it, but weeks have passed and no new compass has arrived.

So...... is there a source for getting replacement compasses? Do any of you wonderful people have one for sale?

or wait a bit and grab one of these.
moves the compass out of the leg and above the electrical fray
also adds a better GPS and status LEDS for less than the cost of a MRO
Jesters Drones

I submitted a troubleshooting request to solo. fairly quick response by Santiago said I need a new compass and that they would supply it free if I submitted proof of purchase. I did so and they acknowledged it, but weeks have passed and no new compass has arrived.

So...... is there a source for getting replacement compasses? Do any of you wonderful people have one for sale?
I doubt u will get anything from 3DR.

or wait a bit and grab one of these.
moves the compass out of the leg and above the electrical fray
also adds a better GPS and status LEDS for less than the cost of a MRO
Jesters Drones

I would have preferred the GPS mast hold the GPS antenna aft over the battery in flight. It could then fold back and down into the empty battery tray in the backpack.

I would have preferred the GPS mast hold the GPS antenna aft over the battery in flight. It could then fold back and down into the empty battery tray in the backpack.
You could always design one
I dont have those skills so I will be buying one as soon he makes them available

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela