Compass file name

Please just stop. There are no "compass files" to change. Your questions don't make sense. And I'm not even being nit picky to give you a hard time. It's like your throwing random words together into a sentence hoping something sticks.

My advice is the same as last time. Stop screwing around and start over from scratch from step one, actually following the instructions this time. Doing all these random senseless things is not going to get you anywhere.

I have responded to several of your many threads asking for help on this, giving you appropriate direction and advice. So have several other people with experience in this. In literally all of those cases, you have done the complete opposite of what I suggested, or simply not answered or followed up on the matter. A brief search of your past posts confirms this, where you even admit you didn't follow instructions on numerous occasions. You even made a thread entitled "Not following directions". Yet you continued to not follow instructions and not answer anything anyone asked you.

Despite this bullshit, I have still given you accurate advice and direction. Which was and still is: start over from step one, and actually follow the directions this time.

But ya, I'm asshole and not helping you...

On that note, you have successfully talked yourself out of any more help from me. I doubt many other people here will be jumping to your aid either with this attitude and history. Peace.

Ok..I appoligize..i get a little upset and frustrated when I destroy a drone and can't fix it.I was really hoping I didn't have to start over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks