chris anderson tweeted

Reaction score
you guys recieved chris tweeted about your gimbal delay due of custom i think, i recieved this notification yesterday? it says:

solo gimbals for our retails partner finally cleared customs and on the way to fill pre orders next week. sorry for the delay.

you guys recieved chris tweeted about your gimbal delay due of custom i think, i recieved this notification yesterday? it says:

solo gimbals for our retails partner finally cleared customs and on the way to fill pre orders next week. sorry for the delay.
Yes, I am praying to Buddah and everything else that one of them is mine.

Reactions: Toiletbowl
Was that Chris or Colin? Sounds exactly like Colins tweet which after all that has happened is pretty lame in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Was that Chris or Colin? Sounds exactly like Colins tweet which after all that has happened is pretty lame in my opinion.

I think it was a retweet of Colin's....

Chris Anderson
‏@chr1sa Sep 4
Solo gimbals for our retail partners FINALLY cleared customs and are on the way to fill pre orders next week. Sorry for the delay!
Retweets 8

I think it was a retweet of Colin's....

Chris Anderson
‏@chr1sa Sep 4
Solo gimbals for our retail partners FINALLY cleared customs and are on the way to fill pre orders next week. Sorry for the delay!
Retweets 8
Makes sense.

Colin tweeted at 9:00ish in the morning yesterday then Chris at 3:00ish in the afternoon. Yes, it is lame.

Reactions: rrmccabe

Remember the Movie "Rainman" Were Tom Cruise Has all his Lambo's Tied up at the Customs Office, cause emissions were installed incorrectly and Cost a lot of $$$ ...
Well Chris is Tom Cruise & Colin is Dustin Hoffman,
Those two are in Vegas right now At a Black Jack Table trying to win enough to get Gimbals pass Customs. I hope that Colin can card count!

Reactions: Projeffrey11
Makes sense.

Colins Tweet:
Colin Guinn ‏@colinguinn 9h9 hours ago

Wow, gimbals have FINALLY cleared customs and are on the way to our launch partners to fill pre orders next week. Sorry for the delay guys!

The word launch partners to me means....not going to 3DR but to DSLRPros, B&H.....etc.
Not holding my breath yet though.

Colins Tweet:
Colin Guinn ‏@colinguinn 9h9 hours ago

Wow, gimbals have FINALLY cleared customs and are on the way to our launch partners to fill pre orders next week. Sorry for the delay guys!

The word launch partners to me means....not going to 3DR but to DSLRPros, B&H.....etc.
Not holding my breath yet though.
Well, It's going to happen, it's just when is the problem...

I am sure you are right. They need so spread the love or ruin the deals they have made with partners.

Well, It's going to happen, it's just when is the problem...
Also wondering if they are going to dealers first, then to customers.
DSLRPros emailed me and said they were shipping direct to the customer from China. They said they had turned all there gimbal preorders to 3DR to handle.

Also wondering if they are going to dealers first, then to customers.
DSLRPros emailed me and said they were shipping direct to the customer from China. They said they had turned all there gimbal preorders to 3DR to handle.
Well, In my case, B&H said, to there warehouse, then to my house.

Well, In my case, B&H said, to there warehouse, then to my house.
I've been told so many things the past few weeks who knows what will happen.

One guy at 3DR told me that by looking at my order I should be in the next shipment.

The next guy at 3DR told me because I had ordered it from a partner he could not see the order.

And they all have been telling me for the last three weeks it will be here next week..:D

Hoping I see a UPS shipping notice very soon...like NOW :eek:

Keep checking ups. Speaking of which I have a china delivery Tuesday. No idea. Lanyard maybe. :confused:

Went into UPS My Choice and there is a tracking number but no detail. Clicking on it says it may not be the correct number. Not sure what it is.
May be just an old number. Went through my Amazon numbers and nothing matched.......maybe it's my ..........................Lanyard!!! :eek::confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela