China surprise?

Reaction score
So several of us have deliveries coming today. Not sure anyone knows what they are getting. I was supposed to have props coming from July 20th but they told me customer service would contact me in next two days so I am thinking that is unlikely. Lanyard for doing survey? Free battery ? gimbal?

No UPS truck for me yet.

Post what you get!

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Bet those lanyards start rolling out the door if you do even if they have take them off their own controllers. Last thing they needs another mass return now that their so close to getting everything together. The gimbal I understand the delay but a backpack or worse a lanyard if you need to make lanyard changes to make a better more perfect lanyard than were in trouble.lol

Not that the lanyard is a big deal but they obviously had no plan on sending those out anywhere at or even near release is what bugs me. Seems like they didn't even have any being made long as it's been now. I'm happy we may finally almost have a complete platform but it's impossible to predict what's going to happen since every issue or delay seems to have been solved by a different person or group, no consistency.

"We're going to give best buy solo first before pre orders then frys will have backpacks weeks before everyone anywhere sees them, now the gimbals actually going back to pre order time of purchase like it should have been all along. Oh and lanyards and batteries ah you'll get em when ya get em they're free get over it."

Just seems so strange I love solo and hope to get that feeling back with 3dr as I was over the moon initially and I plan to give em the benefit of the doubt here, but there's just no rhyme or reason for anything so far.

Maybe you can attach them to your 3DR solo Lanyard when you receive it and create a small memento of your solo early adopter experiences.;)

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Suprise useless props yea!!!

They'll fit on the phantom 2 not sure about p3, I've not had the balls to try em out yet though proly a bad idea since size and pitch wise there a bit off. My p2 blades won't fit solo but the junk carbon fiber ones for p2 will. Wouldn't mind trying the carbon ones since I've put some other cf vinyl on solo it'd look nice but not that brave especially with these, I'd probably have to shave half a blade to balance these things out.

Staff member when you become a staff member is it for all pilots forums or just here in solo. Does this mean your thinking about solo number three, ya know what they say third times a charm McCabe?

It's not int the cards right now. But I hope to have another if things settle down and the gimbal is kick ass.

Moderator just here. This forum needs little moderation so not much to do. Keep @Dirby from posting naked selfies :eek:

I am going to try to get the props sent back to 3DR as I don't feel they belong to me. Honestly, even though they said it was a GPS glitch that flipped the Solo and destroyed props, I feel I had some ownership in it. Course not having much luck with refund so might have to get them to fix the video problem and send it back !

And @Retired2Fly I would really like to get the Lanyard. I think a 3DR lanyard would class up the P3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela