Checking for updates trouble

Oh well, I chased down an iPhone 6 and everything worked out as a charm. After the update I was able to go back to my Android, the only issue was during the preflight update. The framerate of the gopro when connected to the Android is slightly worse than the one when connected to the iPhone as well, for some reason.

I am also having issues with the initial start saying "checking for vehicle updates". Called 3DR and they asked could I not use an Apple device! Seriously, that's your solution? I was then told there should be a fix for Android in the next couple of days. I am using a Nexus 5 and also tried it on a Galaxy S4. Both don't work. I also have a Samsung 2014 Note, and can't install the app. Supposedly it's incompatible. Maybe I should just return it to the store and order something else.

I know some people that work there and talked to them, mentioning the issue. They said the app development team will look into that, so hopefully things will get sorted out soon.

Reactions: MrKeetz
I am also having issues with the initial start saying "checking for vehicle updates". Called 3DR and they asked could I not use an Apple device! Seriously, that's your solution? I was then told there should be a fix for Android in the next couple of days. I am using a Nexus 5 and also tried it on a Galaxy S4. Both don't work. I also have a Samsung 2014 Note, and can't install the app. Supposedly it's incompatible. Maybe I should just return it to the store and order something else.
Yes, get a Samsung Tab 4. Works great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000