CHDK and SOLO, will it work?

Reaction score
Hello y´all,
I´ve been researching a bit since im willing to spend a few bucks with one of these solos babies, but i'm still wondering how is the integration with CHDK cameras and pixwawk 2, since i'm into using it for mapping purposes as well as capturing nice pictures/videos. I know it woks well with pixhawk 1, but has anyone tried with the new solo's pixhawk 2?
Pardon for the grammar mistakes, talking from Brazil here.

I think you would ned to tie into the gimble data cable somehow to do this. Not sure if there is a cable out there that can do this.

Reactions: lucas
The connection with the gimbal is not that important as the posicional log of the IMU and triger control as im only planning to point it down. I supose i could tilt the gimbal to hold it straight down all the time during the survey, if im gonna have that option is a mistery, I dont know the connection layout of the pixhawk 2.

Your response confuses me. I am talking about using the gimble data cable.

Exactly, dont know if I will be able to automaticaly control the trigger of a camera other than the gopro in response to the variation of the positioning mesured by the pixhawk's gps and the Inecial Mesurement Unit. I preffer not to map using intervalometer. I'll probably will have to use another gimbal with an independent control and stabilization for the camera, probably a canon s100 or similar. Better?
Im might be a bit over my head here, since my knowledge is basically theorical about the matter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus