Changing Frame Rate / Arm Lights

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Finally got my gimbal. Of course I had the weird issue with the tilting everyone is encountering. But i was looking around YouTube and found this video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In the video they stated that you can change the frame-rate. I have not seen this feature. (1min 3secs)
They also said stated that I would be able to change the arm lights. (1min 51secs)

Lies? Or am I overlooking something?

Yup, all Lie's to steal your money!

it's been talked about lot's of times here.
3DR lunched the Solo when some of the features were still in the process of being manufactured. They kept most of there promises, "Weak on there ETA's" . these video you noted, No one had a Gimbal then, took a long time, but we got them & lot's of people are happy with them, Tech. Support #1. lot's of us here have been flying our Solo's for several months & because Gimbal took so long 3DR extended our warranties "those who bought Gimbal" till 30 days after you receive it. that for some it that's been 5 months.

Updates for hardware are rolling out nowbut i think camera updates will come soon, not this update that's due soon, but the following update may contain camera update.

So, enjoy your Solo, It's the best that you can buy, for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc