Carrying case recommendations

Reaction score
I just got my drone 3 days ago now and am planning on taking it to Japan with me in a month. I am looking for a decent bad that can be had for relatively cheap(the BB 3dr bag for $35 would have been ideal but nowhere to be found). I found this one and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it i understand as it is "universal" its not made for our drones, and the case the drone came in does fit in my bag(barely) but it has too much heft for it to be practical as a carry on i think. What are yall suggestions, is there anything under $80(the price of the 3dr bag on amazon)? And yes I have searched for this one.

MultiStar Universal Drone Backpack

Lowepro makes some excellent stuff. I have a Lowepro case for my GoPro stuff, very impressed. They make a universal case too that fits the Solo but is much smaller than the official 3DR backpack.

The 3DR backpack itself is excellent and though sold out on Best Buy it can be had other places, albeit at higher prices. I doubt the 3DR backpack would fit under your plane seat, but I'd think it would fit in the overhead. But it is large. Given the batteries, it can't be checked luggage so you'd need to make sure it would qualify for carry-on status. Maybe someone else with travel experience can pipe in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela