Can't remember who sell 3RD party solo battery

can you tell where that sell them? I saw somewhere here but can't find. Thank you
Rex- you can "find" anything, very easily, by using the search function on this forum. As a matter of fact, anyone can find virtually anything by using the search function.

In this case, searching by keyword "battery" and ordering by 'most recent' will return a few links within which you will find your answer. Seems it would be a lot faster than posting on the forum and waiting for an answer, linked to a high- priced battery.

ETA: assuming you actually want new factory 3DR batteries

Last edited:
yes, apparently they are high priced in the US, in Europe they are cheaper than the genuine 3DR Batteries

makes no sense to me o_O

Rex is from Union City California. After searching this forum, anyone in the US looking for Solo accessories would likely do well by searching Amazon, Best Buy, or perhaps B&H to locate the best deal.

ETA: As I mentioned before... I prefer to teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Rex Barlow, also search "I think was" Amazon had Solo batteries selling for $80! not a bad deal.
Saw it early today, but can't remember where? I already have 7, don't need anymore maybe that's the reason LOL?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damien427