Can't find map

Reaction score
I have the Solex and Mission software. After I have setup a couple of Missions I understand that you should find a Layers tab where near the bottom of the screen where it use to say Missions. I cannot bring the Layers tab up. I can't find the small map in the lower right corner. After viewing many UTubes and forums I understand after clicking the maps tab there should see a drop down that says Send then Arm.
Is it possible to delete and reinstall the programs without paying again?
I have a ASUS 8" Android tablet.

Yes same as any android app, once you own it you can delete and reinstall as much as you like.

I have deleted and reinstalled Solex and Mission but I still cannot find Maps to continue with the program.
I have also been trying to make Make Tower work. It requires a USB, TCP,UDP or Bluetooth connection. My ASUS Z 8 tablet only has a mini connection. Solo connects via wifi and I don't see that option in Tower. I have used Mission Planner on a Walker 350 Pro but you had to drage a laptop along. I am just looking for something that will fly waypoints. Any suggestions? I have IOS, WINDOWS 10 and Android formats.

I use tower on my Nexus 7. I connect via UDP, server port 14550.
I accessed those settings through "settings" in Tower.

Does that help?

UDP is an available port over WiFi. Just connect your tablet to your Solo WiFi, and then just like Maddog said tell Tower to connect to UDP over Port 14550.

UDP is a protocol, not a physical port. It's like TCP in that it uses IP as its transport layer. It is available over a wireless connection by specifying the port you need to communicate on (14550).

I just setup Facebook and I thought I saw a Solo group there. I can't find it again. Could someone help this dummie?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44