Can't add media in GoPro studio

Reaction score
Maybe it's not the best editor but I wanted to try it out.
I have converted my video from the camera in step1 "view and trim" to avi , when I hit the proceed to step 2 "edit" i can't import it.
I hit the media button and select my file but nothing happens, but i can add a title.
Hopefully I'm just doing something wrong and someone knows how to do it.

Grateful for all the help i can get.

are you dragging the file to the timeline.. not just select but drag it to the timeline...

Yes i have tried that as well.
When i click the media button that's next to the title button he open window shows and i select the avi file I want to use and press open the window closes and nothing happens.

I suppose you have choised a template by doubble click onto the "blank template" zone before trying to import the avi file.

Reactions: Scientific11
Does this help any

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And remember that GoPro StudioForm don't like user name or folder name with a accent!!!!

Does this help any

The thing is that I don't get the file on the left side window so I can drag and drop it on the timeline. When I press the media button the open window starts and then I chose my avi file and press open , the window closes and nothing more happens.

Thx for the help and tips anyway

The thing is that I don't get the file on the left side window so I can drag and drop it on the timeline. When I press the media button the open window starts and then I chose my avi file and press open , the window closes and nothing more happens.

Thx for the help and tips anyway
OOOHH OK!! yeah once you have converted it, and move onto step 2, the file should already be there without you having to click the media + button...

It didnt work , reinstalled GoPro studio, but not even that made it work unfortunately.
Maybe it's my computer that's the problem.
I'll have to try another program, I'm very new to this so do you know any good editing programs that is quite easy to start with ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc