Can the box tell if newest gps

Reaction score
Just bought two units at best buy . One on the top box has over water and a pier pic other over farm field. Still haven't opened either box ,,,,Should I return if old gps ,Used the save 25% on extras and got backpack and props also the free gimble/batt/props. plus shutterfly gift.
have flown mini copters and some quads , just hovered and and trimmed cp copters for friend let him crash them.
I did see the gps upgrade item. Probably will buy one other drone for spares

Last edited:
Just bought two units at best buy . One on the top box has over water and a pier pic other over farm field. Still haven't opened either box ,,,,Should I return if old gps ,Used the save 25% on extras and got backpack and props also the free gimble/batt/props. plus shutterfly gift.
have flown mini copters and some quads , just hovered and and trimmed cp copters for friend let him crash them.
I did see the gps upgrade item. Probably will buy one other drone for spares
The original GPS - known commonly as Rev A - works just fine for most folks. The later Rev B is somewhat better, but not enough to justify returning your Solos. You can always install the MRobotics M8N unit later on if you need to.

The original GPS - known commonly as Rev A - works just fine for most folks. The later Rev B is somewhat better, but not enough to justify returning your Solos. You can always install the MRobotics M8N unit later on if you need to.
I was thinking of just swapping at store one has an A in about middle of SN, other B is that how you tell. I did stand in middle of field for 15 mins never finished calibrating sensors on on with B in SN I did not bring gloves or hat "phone died so got bored" it's about 25f and 15mph wind it is 2 minute walk to house" so I went home,there was a significant wet cloud cover.
Pretty impressed with build of everything

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44