Can somebody identify this GoPro lens hood?

Reaction score
Website
www.keoniahlo.com
Looking to identify this updated Gopro holder--this one is shown on thingsverse, but the 3d file is different from the clip in this photo. I like the way the yellow clip has been cut to follow the gimbal lines like the original did. Please help me ID this clip. Much appreciated!

[Edited to remove request for hood--Bilge informed me that it's in the weight box! LOL]

View media item 529

Last edited:
yellow clip ...I believe is sold by www.relish3d.com

The lens hood came with the gimbal I believe ......is that what you are asking here ????

yellow clip ...I believe is sold by www.relish3d.com

The lens hood came with the gimbal I believe ......is that what you are asking here ????

Oh man. Have you ever felt like the dumbest person in the world? I do...right now. I never opened the box because the gimbal instructions said "no weights needed for Hero 4" so I never opened the box! Woohoo, I have a hood now! LOL! Thanks, Bilge, you made my day. I'll edit the original post now. And thanks for the Relish tip--it's similar, but not the same as the one in the photo. Thanks again!

Reactions: speatuk
Now that you found the hood, throw it away- it's useless.
Get some ND filters as they will improve your video dramatically.

I got the Polar Pro 6 pak on Amazon a while ago for $99. Worth every penny even though I don't use every filter all the time.:D

Reactions: pious_greek
Now that you found the hood, throw it away- it's useless.
Get some ND filters as they will improve your video dramatically.

I got the Polar Pro 6 pak on Amazon a while ago for $99. Worth every penny even though I don't use every filter all the time.:D
Haha, I know what you mean, I have that set too. But the new GoPro firmware 5.0 allows us to control ISO and shutter speed for video, which is what I primarily plan to shoot with my Solo. But I do have the filters in case the situation calls for it. Which GoPro are you using now? I just updated to firmware 5.0, so I'm going to play with that this weekend. I'll probably use my CPL when necessary, especially surf shots.

Oh man. Have you ever felt like the dumbest person in the world? I do...right now. I never opened the box because the gimbal instructions said "no weights needed for Hero 4" so I never opened the box! Woohoo, I have a hood now! LOL! Thanks, Bilge, you made my day. I'll edit the original post now. And thanks for the Relish tip--it's similar, but not the same as the one in the photo. Thanks again!

I did that too
Then thought hmm what's in there and found it.

Doh...!
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: keoniahlo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela