Can anyone tell me What hdmi connector

I think he is looking for the chassis connector on the hero board. I doubt he is going to find one. Go pro repair...

or just buy another from ebay, they can be had for around $150.. I got super lucky and found a 4 Black for $300..

Reactions: Microsprint
Found hdmi connector for board .... even go pro couldn't tell me what the part number was ....wow if I bought a Chevy and they couldn't tell me what part was inside I would be pi$$ed ...

Found hdmi connector for board .... even go pro couldn't tell me what the part number was ....wow if I bought a Chevy and they couldn't tell me what part was inside I would be pi$$ed ...

I can assure you if you bought a Chevy and asked for the ODBII connected on the body module they couldn't help you either.

Some things are not serviceable parts. The GoPro board is one of them.

Reactions: Microsprint
I can assure you if you bought a Chevy and asked for the ODBII connected on the body module they couldn't help you either.

Some things are not serviceable parts. The GoPro board is one of them.

Exactly! One needs to keep in mind, these things are mass produced in a factory in China, GoPro would have no interest in knowing that particular bit of info. They ave a service/repair protocol set up and it probably doesn't require them to make that info avail to the general buying public etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea