Calibration error

Reaction score
Hi Group
I am new to this forum and also new to Solo.
I received my new Solo. Week ago and have had 4 successful training flights with it.
This morning I thought I'd do the right thing and do the GPS "cardboard" fix to improve the GPS stability (not that I had any problems).
Since doing this, when powering up and connecting the transmitter, I get an error stating "Calibration error". Re-calibrating fails at the end evertime.
I have also tried resetting the whole unit - still with no success.
Looks like I've been caught by the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and I've been bitten.
Please help.
Thanks

Looks like I stumbled apron a solution. A firm persuasion with the right palm on the back end and the belly.
All seems fine again now and managed to calibrate.

Looks like I stumbled apron a solution. A firm persuasion with the right palm on the back end and the belly.

LOL. I think our colleague Lon recently revealed in "group therapy" thread that this method fixed his solo too. I believe he said "smack on drone's butt." Sounds similar to "firm persuasion."
Lon said it was 1960s television repair trick!

Yep! The error continued with me as well. Looking for answers, reading forums, you tube, google, etc. problem seemed to lead to the pixhawk sensor. I think when I had solo in backpack and riding bike on not so smooth trail lead me to believe the damn thing got giggle up. Anyway, at my wits end and last try after few other different things, I smacked solo on the belly and just like that-------"ready to fly"...........
I'll be looking forward to upgrade to the green cube for sure!! Thanks Buddy! ✌

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421