Building my GPC Case

Reaction score
hi all,
had the chance to buy a GPC case for $31 and since this case is for Iris, with all these foams/styrofoams i have lying around, i think i could build the insert for 3DR Solo. can't pass up on a good sale. BTW, this GPC (reg $280) case is now on sale for $12.39. i'll see if i can do a price adjustment as i bought 2 of these.
thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1933.JPG
    IMG_1933.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 45
hi all,
had the chance to buy a GPC case for $31 and since this case is for Iris, with all these foams/styrofoams i have lying around, i think i could build the insert for 3DR Solo. can't pass up on a good sale. BTW, this GPC (reg $280) case is now on sale for $12.39. i'll see if i can do a price adjustment as i bought 2 of these.
thanks.

May ask where you bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vmaniqui
May ask where you bought it?

got it at Fry's (sorry if we're not allowed to). my apologies - as i hit the unlike button by accident. didn't mean to. i was supposed to hit reply. sorry.... check locations as it's showing as all sold out except in Roseville i think. i might sell the other one, (might....) thanks.

Attachments

• frys.JPG
    frys.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
got it at Fry's (sorry if we're not allowed to). my apologies - as i hit the unlike button by accident. didn't mean to. i was supposed to hit reply. sorry.... check locations as it's showing as all sold out except in Roseville i think. i might sell the other one, (might....) thanks.

Thanks, but it appears that they don't ship them :(
I'm in Canada so it would be a long and expensive trip to buy it LOL.

Thanks, but it appears that they don't ship them :(
I'm in Canada so it would be a long and expensive trip to buy it LOL.

sorry mate. didn't know. if i could only get another one in my area i could ship it to you.

No worries, but thanks for offering! Keep us posted as to how you make out with retrofitting it for the Solo.

UPDATE: as you know i bought 2 of these GPC case for $31.99 each so when the price went down to $12.39 i went to my local Frys store. they adjusted the price. so i got 2 GPC cases with a regular price of $280 each for an INSANE price of $24.78. that's 2 for $24.78 that's so awesome. this will give me motivation to make it work with my Solo drone. BTW, this is for an IRIS drone. i was able to reserved the one in roseville ca. but it's about an hour and 20 minutes away from me. you think it's worth it ? i am thinking too. i still have until Feb 27. i think i will drive there tomorrow. i will keep you all posted on my GPC Iris to Solo case project.

Reactions: Deleted member 7413
Looking forward to seeing your mod. If you ever consider selling one, let me know much. Depending on the price and shipping cost to CANADA [emoji1063] I may just buy it!!! Thanks

Ya know, all these price cuts makes me wonder what the retailers actually pay for this stuff??????

1 left in the Fry's system

Store #34 - Webster,TX
21300 Gulf Freeway
Webster,TX 77598

Tried to get them to ship it to me, but haven't heard anything from store manager.

1 left in the Fry's system

Store #34 - Webster,TX
21300 Gulf Freeway
Webster,TX 77598

Tried to get them to ship it to me, but haven't heard anything from store manager.

i doubt that they will ship it. check fry's call center and ask them if they can do a store transfer. it's worth the try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela