Well I'm paid up. Omg. First in the U.K.

(Hopefully)

Barrel rolling around the garden.

Eeeeee..!

(It's the little things that please me, very easily pleased you know lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm paid up. Omg. First in the U.K.

(Hopefully)

Barrel rolling around the garden.

Eeeeee..!

(It's the little things that please me, very easily pleased you know lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes- you are the first in the UK.:D

Reactions: speatuk
Congratulations Maddog, I really like your work clean and professional, you can have one kit? if so, how much does shipping for 'Italy? if I should take it, thanks

If you can not do 'anything, thank you anyway.

Reactions: Maddog
Congratulations Maddog, I really like your work clean and professional, you can have one kit? if so, how much does shipping for 'Italy? if I should take it, thanks

If you can not do 'anything, thank you anyway.
PM me your address and I will check.

I'm glad I bought your custom kit, can't wait for it to arrive to assemble it, then I'll put pictures

UPDATE: That was the problem- fixed it. Production now moving ahead at flank speed.
(Envision an old man with a cane hobbling up 20 flights of stairs- I'm almost that fast).:confused:

Anybody in the Phoenix area want a part-time job?

I received my Brite Light kit from Maddog today, and I think they are awesome. The install took me about 15 min., and that was with me being my usual picky self. His design makes it hard to not know where everything goes, but his instructions will leave no doubt. His wires are a perfect length, and I may not even have to silicone them to the body. The LED's are blinding inside the house, so don't look at them directly when you turn them on. I took my Solo out in my yard at dusk, and man they are bright. I will hopefully take them out tomorrow during the day and see how they are with a bright sky. I have no doubt they will really help with sight acquisition and the orientation of Solo while in the air. Great job, Maddog, and thanks.

Great, I can not wait 'now arriving the package, I hope it will not take very much ....

Reactions: speatuk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc