Branded Merchandise

Reaction score
I almost bought a 3DR hoodie the other day before I looked at the back of it... Seriously? How about one that looks professional and doesn't have a drone printed on the back?

Hoodie_Black_front.jpg Hoodie_Black_back.jpg

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Couldn't agree more I wanted a hoodie and a black simple 3dr t shirt but I don't need a cartoon copter on the hoodie and after shrinking I'd like a 2x t shirt so I'm waiting.

I'll happily wear 3dr or solo lettering I like the colors and designs there but can't say a grown mans going to look to professional with that solo picture on their shirt. How many kids that would wear this are buying a 1500 or more dollar quad, seems like they geared the merch toward the wrong age group. Maybe it looks better in person but still a bit too graphic tee for this guy.

I'll get a hat and a simple black tee when they have bigger shirts in I guess, but I doubt they sell too many unless it's big in another country to wear these graphic tees.

I ordered one of these from 3DR but I have been told that it will ship without the zipper. I guess they are having some design issues in China and have to re-design the zipper. I am not too worried though because they said that when they do ship the zipper, they will throw in an extra pocket for the hoodie. I guess I can use it without the zipper but it just wont be nearly as fun! I will post videos as soon as I receive and install the zipper.

Wait, so a Hoodie with a drone on the back doesn't look professional?
But a hoodie without a drone does look professional?

Bwhahaha, next you're gonna be telling me how your business is suffering because you don't have a gimbal yet....

Wait, so a Hoodie with a drone on the back doesn't look professional?
But a hoodie without a drone does look professional?

Bwhahaha, next you're gonna be telling me how your business is suffering because you don't have a gimbal yet....

LMAO... Maybe the word "professional" was a bad choice. Let's just say I'd feel like a dork with the drone on the back.

LMAO... Maybe the word "professional" was a bad choice. Let's just say I'd feel like a dork with the drone on the back.
Well, the good news is that with the hoodie down, it covers the drone. Or so it looks - now I sound like I'm endorsing the hoodie....I'm not.

Well, the good news is that with the hoodie down, it covers the drone. Or so it looks - now I sound like I'm endorsing the hoodie....I'm not.
You know you want the anime hoodie. Wear it and your Dr Dre beats headphones to every client meeting.

Yea I thought the exact same as above professional was a bad choice for my post as well. Good catch

Reactions: GoodnNuff
You know you want the anime hoodie. Wear it and your Dr Dre beats headphones to every client meeting.

Yea I thought the exact same as above professional was a bad choice for my post as well. Good catch
My white or my red Dr Dre's?
I think the white are more professional.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
My white or my red Dr Dre's?
I think the white are more professional.
You don't have any with bling that's the real professional gear?lmao where my gimbal really this time where is it? Can't believe best buys are still Mia, I really thought that customer advocate wasn't lying this time. Customer advocate really hmmm.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
You don't have any with bling that's the real professional gear?lmao where my gimbal really this time where is it? Can't believe best buys are still Mia, I really thought that customer advocate wasn't lying this time. Customer advocate really hmmm.
Yeah, I ordered my gimbal from Fry's with a delivery "On or before 9/21" then then next day I read that Best Buy may have them on the shelves this coming week. We'll see...

Though I have my Gimbal, my camera still won't work due to a bad HDMI cable.

I never ordered a 12 inch cable, I did purchase a cable to connect to my TV to check my Hero4 black and my Hero3+ silver cameras because 3DR said to check to make sure they worked and they DO work. So 3DR said they would send me a cable and I haven't received any yet.

I never ordered a 12 inch cable, I did purchase a cable to connect to my TV to check my Hero4 black and my Hero3+ silver cameras because 3DR said to check to make sure they worked and they DO work. So 3DR said they would send me a cable and I haven't received any yet.
Your post:
"Thank you SO much!! it is a 12" cord, though it will fit in the shell it is a bit long. but for $12.50 - a mere pittance. I already ordered it! I will see if it works on the Solo - I'm still waiting on the actual original equipment cable but if this other one gets here first I'm gonna use it!! I'v'e been without my bird for over a month and I'm itching."
HDMI replacement | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

Seems you were ordering a cable that would fit in the Solo's shell?

Your post:
"Thank you SO much!! it is a 12" cord, though it will fit in the shell it is a bit long. but for $12.50 - a mere pittance. I already ordered it! I will see if it works on the Solo - I'm still waiting on the actual original equipment cable but if this other one gets here first I'm gonna use it!! I'v'e been without my bird for over a month and I'm itching."
HDMI replacement | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

Seems you were ordering a cable that would fit in the Solo's shell?
Oh sorry I canceled that because after seeing the wire didn't have the resistor in the middle - My apology I forgot about that thing. Sorry man sometimes i get ahead of myself. I'm lame.

Oh sorry I canceled that because after seeing the wire didn't have the resistor in the middle - My apology I forgot about that thing. Sorry man sometimes i get ahead of myself. I'm lame.
Oh, too bad, I was hoping you'd found a temporary fix while waiting for that cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela