Big Sale on Solo parts/Acc from 3DR. Close Out?

stuff ordered 4/2 (backpack, battery etc) a delivered today (SC)

Hey guys not to get off topic but I'm new this this forum. What happened? Is the solo discontinued! Or are they in a transition phase with a new product...their pushing the sitescan but not the solo anymore? what gives?

Solo was discontinued.

3DR is going out of business. Though, 3DR doesn't seem to know this yet... I'm letting you know ahead of time. :)

Do you guys think Sony is taking 3DR over, it would seem to me that Sony would have done their homework before going into a joint venture with 3DR...that camera isn't available on other then the solo...as far as I can tell...

Hi I still feel being betrayed by them that they didn't keep their promise to us as customers! Solo is still bestest drone! Their loss!

Thanks for your post... I went back to the store to order 2 shields and noticed I already had 2 shields and a Solo Backpack in there from last weekend. Took the chance and paid today.... they shipped the backpack and shields today!. Thanks again.
did you get yours? mine says shipped but when I checked it it's now pending shipment from FEDEX. wonder if it really got shipped.

did you get yours? mine says shipped but when I checked it it's now pending shipment from FEDEX. wonder if it really got shipped.

that means yours will be on the way soon.
pending shipment means the label has been created but FedEx hasn't picked it up yet, OR it is on the way and the tracking system hasn't updated.

I mentioned earlier I think, that 3DR is sorta slow to get things out the door lately but they do ship.

Placed an order on 10/2 and still no signs of it shipping nor word back from the 3dr Store. Impatiently waiting for shipment confirmation!

Placed an order on 10/2 and still no signs of it shipping nor word back from the 3dr Store. Impatiently waiting for shipment confirmation!
mine initially says expedted deliverly date 4/8 then it got changed to PENDING. until now it is still saying as PENDING. don't know what it means but it's the first time i've seen that pending status. i received an email from 3dr that i was shipped already. oh well i guess i just have to wait and see.

mine initially says expedted deliverly date 4/8 then it got changed to PENDING. until now it is still saying as PENDING. don't know what it means but it's the first time i've seen that pending status. i received an email from 3dr that i was shipped already. oh well i guess i just have to wait and see.
I have yet to even hear back from them via email as to the status of my order. I've sent several emails now with no response. Just wondering what's up?

New to quads and here on the forum. So far stoked with my solo and the support here. Hope they have another sale. I need some form of backpack for sure and batteries.
Not sure if I should invest in the god shield or apply those dollars to the upgraded gps

Reactions: Trader J
They decided to abandon the consumer market, that's why solos sold so cheap!

After hearing about others receiving their orders already I was definitely worrying! Put in a ticket to 3DR Help and was told that the automatic email service they use must have had a glitch or something and my order had already shipped. Woke this morning to find my order had delivered!! lol Better later than not at all, right?? Thanks for your feedback everybody! I love this site!!

Today, big surprise. My backpack finally showed up...

Jubalr, thanks for posting..
Isn't the backpack great dude!! I can even fit the spare motors pods in their boxes even inside this monster. Big thanks to Jubalr for the heads up!

I came back in here for the link to the sale :-(
I bought a backpack a week or two ago and it came today. The quality is so good that I was going to get another.

Oh well, maybe BH Photo or someone will have them on sale at some point.

Got my shields and bag yesterday along with stickers and a 3DR lanyard! The bag is most impressive compared to other backpacks I have bought for my other drones (Yuneec Q500 4K). I'm still amazed that I ordered Saturday and received it Wednesday for $14.00 shipping to a small town West of Toronto Ontario (Canada). Impressive and if they do it again I will definitely purchase more stuff. Thanks 3DR!

i just got my backpack yesterday too with the 3dr lanyard (nice touch 3dr), nice. i just wish i added the motor in my cart so that i can check it out too.

From the 3dr Solo Store Probably will be the last of it from them..

Examples.. Batts for $50 Motors for $30 Rev B GPS $25, BackPack $60
From the 3dr Solo Store Probably will be the last of it from them..

Examples.. Batts for $50 Motors for $30 Rev B GPS $25, BackPack $60

B&H out of New York City is selling the batteries for $39 with free shipping......
This is a really great platform and an excellent value. I got mine with gimbal and 2 extra batteries last year at this time from Best Buy for $299.....
Plus tax..... I’ll never understand why 3DR put the Solo out to pasture......

Reactions: Saijin_Naib

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc