Big Sale on Solo parts/Acc from 3DR. Close Out?

Solobird....go spend a couple of grand on a DJI......price your solo right....and it will sell....
Yeh, may just get a 5Pro when they come out. May just keep flyin my X8 & X5s & keep that $2K in da bank. Why do ya like DJI so much if ya gotta Solo? When they're gone that's the end. No support or parts. Why?

Support...who needs 3dr when you have this community.....and for parts....there will always be people selling them like you or parting them out

I guess I must have lucked out getting my order in right before midnight! Scored on a backpack and a pair of motor pods which were both pretty much half off. I was pissed that I missed out on a free backpack from BB since the sale was on at the same time I got mine from them for the same price. This doesn't quite make up for it but at least I can finally transport my Solo in something other than the box it comes in! So far I've been pleased with the level of service from 3DR considering they don't market to the public anymore. It does suck to hear of others having a lame experience with them and/or their drones, but I kinda feel lucky to have any customer support at all.

Somehow I just lucked out! I had left my cart open from last night with everything in it. It let me check out with the sale prices! Watch them cancel it now, but I gotta try. I went back to the site, and I see it is just the shield for sale now. I hope they do this sale again. I did miss out on one thing. It said the shell was out of stock. But, I did get two of each motor pod, so I can't complain about that!

Reactions: Trader J
bought some items I needed on Sat.
Checked the site this PM and it's back to just the V2 shield available.
May have been the final house cleaning...

Has anyone else that ordered from the sale at 3DR not seen any signs of their order having shipped yet? Checked my PP account and payment went thru finally yesterday but I placed an order late Sunday night and still no confirmation of shipment.

Has anyone else that ordered from the sale at 3DR not seen any signs of their order having shipped yet? Checked my PP account and payment went thru finally yesterday but I placed an order late Sunday night and still no confirmation of shipment.
yes, i ordered 4/4 and it is saying it was delivered today. will know later..... i am in CA so that may be the reason why they shipped fast.

yes, i ordered 4/4 and it is saying it was delivered today. will know later..... i am in CA so that may be the reason why they shipped fast.
I'm wondering if the items ordered make any difference in how soon they ship. I ordered a backpack and a couple motor pods myself and the invoice said they would be coming from the 3DR San Diego warehouse/3DR Global warehouse TJ which may be the reason for it taking longer...I also got a notice from Fedex in regards to possible delays due to issues elsewhere in the country but no actual notice of my order shipping. Not sure WTF?? Wonder if I should contact 3DR to see what's up?

I'm wondering if the items ordered make any difference in how soon they ship. I ordered a backpack and a couple motor pods myself and the invoice said they would be coming from the 3DR San Diego warehouse/3DR Global warehouse TJ which may be the reason for it taking longer...I also got a notice from Fedex in regards to possible delays due to issues elsewhere in the country but no actual notice of my order shipping. Not sure WTF?? Wonder if I should contact 3DR to see what's up?
Don't rely on what there order page says. It never worked, even before the Solo. It will say processing or something similar for years and long after you receive the product. They ship pretty fast, but their website is the worst.

Just got an email from the 3DR store telling me they received the gimbal I sent back for replacement, knowing that they received it almost 2 weeks ago! I actually already got my replacement gimbal which works awesome compared to what I got originally. Definitely not exactly up to speed with things. I replied with my order number asking if they can tell me the status of my order so hopefully I get a reply sooner or later....I hope! lol

Not sure if this will get process but I know that there's nothing left in their diy store today except for the shield but few days back I put a gps b and a backpack in my cart. I checked my cart and the 2 items were still there so out of curiosity I checked out but the gps b said sold out and the backpack went thru. I got an email from 3dr that it was processed. Let see if they will send me a follow up email saying that it is sold out and that they can't fulfill my order.

They tend to be a bit slow to ship.
I bought a shield a few weeks ago on a Monday and it was shipped Friday of that week.

So be patient, it will arrive, but when they are damn good and ready to ship it
;)

Not sure if this will get process but I know that there's nothing left in their diy store today except for the shield but few days back I put a gps b and a backpack in my cart. I checked my cart and the 2 items were still there so out of curiosity I checked out but the gps b said sold out and the backpack went thru. I got an email from 3dr that it was processed. Let see if they will send me a follow up email saying that it is sold out and that they can't fulfill my order.

Thanks for your post... I went back to the store to order 2 shields and noticed I already had 2 shields and a Solo Backpack in there from last weekend. Took the chance and paid today.... they shipped the backpack and shields today!. Thanks again.

Thanks for your post... I went back to the store to order 2 shields and noticed I already had 2 shields and a Solo Backpack in there from last weekend. Took the chance and paid today.... they shipped the backpack and shields today!. Thanks again.
you're welcome. glad it work out.

From the 3dr Solo Store Probably will be the last of it from them..

Examples.. Batts for $50 Motors for $30 Rev B GPS $25, BackPack $60

I've been going to 3DR's store for 2 weeks now and the only accessory I have found is the GPS shield.

Where are you seeing the Rev B GPS module for $25.00?
OOPS! I see this is a reply from some time ago, not today! Oh Well.

C6Joe

I've been going to 3DR's store for 2 weeks now and the only accessory I have found is the GPS shield.

Where are you seeing the Rev B GPS module for $25.00?
OOPS! I see this is a reply from some time ago, not today! Oh Well.

C6Joe

Just FYI...I had the Rev B...AND did the shield mod...still had crappy GPS performance...I bought the Mro unit, and now GPS works great.

--

Bill

Hey guys not to get off topic but I'm new this this forum. What happened? Is the solo discontinued! Or are they in a transition phase with a new product...their pushing the sitescan but not the solo anymore? what gives?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo