Bestbuy laptop for $139.00

Reaction score
Picked one up yesterday. Works great and will make a perfect Solo ground station.

Attachments

• 20170423_135003.jpg
    20170423_135003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 86
Picked one up yesterday. Works great and will make a perfect Solo ground station.

Nice! Affordable too. I have a zte on the way. I'm new to solo so much to learn.

Been searching and I can't find if any cameras other than GoPro will fit in two or three axis gimbal. Any ideas

I finally found dimensions and the qit is the same size yet unsure about plugs and the three axis has that hook thing. Bought a refurb GoPro yet hasn't arrived and other options would be cool.

Thanks for the heads up on the laptop

Blue skies..

Terry

Nice! Affordable too. I have a zte on the way. I'm new to solo so much to learn.

Been searching and I can't find if any cameras other than GoPro will fit in two or three axis gimbal. Any ideas

I finally found dimensions and the qit is the same size yet unsure about plugs and the three axis has that hook thing. Bought a refurb GoPro yet hasn't arrived and other options would be cool.

Thanks for the heads up on the laptop

Blue skies..

Terry
Welcome, Terry. The Solo 3 axis gimbal was specifically designed for the GoPro Hero 3+ Black and the Hero 4 Black and Silver models. It is specific for their weight and plug in's. Other folks have put different cameras into the GoPro static mount, but have to start recording before takeoff, and have no camera control while flying. So, for now, the GoPro's are the way to go for camera control while in flight. Good luck, and be sure to download and study the Solo manual. A lot of good info is in it. Fly safe!

What do i need to have a Solo ground station?

i already have the windows laptop but i don't know witch software i have to use and everything else

I can't quite make out the brand and model of that laptop in the picture...which one is it?

Thanks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela