Best Practices/UAV Cinematography Course-Free

I would gladly pay to participate via webinar or would attend if you ever get to Tampa, FL. I really enjoy reading this forum. Thanks to everybody who participates and shares their experiences.

I hope you consider a Toronto course. There is a drones plus, but there are other drone stores in town that might get behind it.

Good luck

Travel costs are very expensive (especially from the East coat to the west coast of the USA)

Tell me about it. :) I'm the one flying. We're hoping to announce Toronto this week, and at least one location either in DC area or Chicago area. Stay tuned to this forum. You can also contact any of the DronesPlus stores and ask them to be put on the e-news sheet. They're one of the sponsors of the tour, managing all marketing/announcements.

no .... no I don't, just don't get all the hype
been there and was like what they heck is everyone so stoked about?

I am a Florida Coast kind of guy, preferably gulf side, now those are some laid back people

Reactions: Nimbus Ninja
no .... no I don't, just don't get all the hype
been there and was like what they heck is everyone so stoked about?

I am a Florida Coast kind of guy, preferably gulf side, now those are some laid back people

Gulf side is great, but the humidity will kill ya. I lived in Pinellas Park during the production of a show called "Wave Break" and really enjoyed my time there. I'm a bigger fan of dry heat. But...looking forward to getting back to Florida, whether it's Orlando or Tallahassee for this seminar series.

Reactions: Nimbus Ninja
To each his own I grew up on the east coast and lived in most areas of the US when I was in the AF. I settled in Washington and love it here. Don't nobody think about moving here though, it rains all the time.

I just thought it would be funny to take the post about how expensive it was to fly between the coasts at face value (expensive to fly from East to West coast.)

Gulf side is great, but the humidity will kill ya. I lived in Pinellas Park during the production of a show called "Wave Break" and really enjoyed my time there. I'm a bigger fan of dry heat. But...looking forward to getting back to Florida, whether it's Orlando or Tallahassee for this seminar series.

My wife is building our home business that I will semi retire too very soon. We will be relocating our "office" to the Sarasota area, I know I am sick but 90 degree heat with high humidity is my comfort zone

Reactions: Steven Ackerman
Just got the word that 2 seats in Seattle have been canceled, freeing up two slots, and Portland has one seat that has canceled, so if you're a late comer...hope to see you there.

Please be sure to identify yourself as being from this group; I'll have something for you. ;)

Just got the word that 2 seats in Seattle have been canceled, freeing up two slots, and Portland has one seat that has canceled, so if you're a late comer...hope to see you there.

Please be sure to identify yourself as being from this group; I'll have something for you. ;)

Man there is a drones plus in Dallas I sure hope you guys get over to this part of the world. I would take vacay for that

Man there is a drones plus in Dallas I sure hope you guys get over to this part of the world. I would take vacay for that

Call Don and tell him you would like to attend a seminar in his store! He's a terrific guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela