Best Buy package deal

Reaction score
So I was all set to pick up another Solo package for $300. The Best Buy page clearly states that the deal includes 3 free items ... the gimbal, extra battery & Shutterfly credit. When I add the item to my cart it doesn't list the gimbal ... only the Solo, battery & Shutterfly. So now I am hesitant to purchase because I am not sure if I will get the gimbal or not. Anyone know what's going on with this deal?

The deals have changed from day to day, week to week but the inventory is starting to dry up. They might not offer the four free item deal again. This maybe be as good as it gets. Actually, almost every store within my 250 miles has gimbals available for pickup tomorrow. Maybe there are more gimbals than I thought. Wait a few days and it'll probably change.

I'll be glad when all the BB inventory is gone so that we don't get these 2 or 3 new BB threads each day! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jubalr
If it doesn't show the gimball you wont get it, I had to return my bundle and repurchase so that it showed the gimbal. It wouldn't let me order till I deleted the extra propellers, as they were not available within 250mile

Last I checked the deal has either the backpack + gimbal or 2 gimbals and a battery. Props are gone, batteries are in-store only. THat's +1 gimbal from what it was before lunch today.

Well I just ordered another Solo package. The deal was for 2 free gimbals & a battery. When I added the Solo to my cart I couldnt complete the order process because the battery wasnt available to ship. I called BB CS & the rep told me the only way to complete the order was to remove the battery. I then asked about getting credit for the battery & after she checked with her manager was was able to credit me for the most recent price of the battery (29.99 + tax). So I am getting the Solo & 2 gimbals for $270 + tax. I'll probably end up selling one of the gimbals & picking up another battery somewhere.

I'll be glad when all the BB inventory is gone so that we don't get these 2 or 3 new BB threads each day! :rolleyes:

Sorry to have wasted your time with my useless post, but I do believe that most of the threads on this forum have adequately descriptive titles that would easily allow you to not have to read those that dont interest you.

I ordered this am and got the back pak one with gimball installed, so I called them and asked if I could get the xtra free gimbal, but they're out so I got 39$ credit. But my order is not shipped yet, hope I get it

Reactions: nbrege
Well I just ordered another Solo package. The deal was for 2 free gimbals & a battery. When I added the Solo to my cart I couldnt complete the order process because the battery wasnt available to ship. I called BB CS & the rep told me the only way to complete the order was to remove the battery. I then asked about getting credit for the battery & after she checked with her manager was was able to credit me for the most recent price of the battery (29.99 + tax). So I am getting the Solo & 2 gimbals for $270 + tax. I'll probably end up selling one of the gimbals & picking up another battery somewhere.
Was this CS at a store or the central online call center? I have 4 like that and it would surely save a lot of time if I could do it from home.

Sorry about all the BB chatter, however I haven't been able to fly for about a week due to fog and rain conditions in Michigan. Gotta do something. Anyone have a nice indoor drone to recommend? I think I am addicted.

My cs was thru chat, u have to give them email, order number and name

Thanks. Certainly worth a try rather than carting everything down to the store and making a scene.

Good luck, they told me they 4 other people ordered after me with no xtra final, mine still hasn't shipped, hope I get it, supposed to get it today, but hasn't shipped yet so don't think so.

Sorry to have wasted your time with my useless post, but I do believe that most of the threads on this forum have adequately descriptive titles that would easily allow you to not have to read those that dont interest you.
Thanks for that tip.

Was this CS at a store or the central online call center? I have 4 like that and it would surely save a lot of time if I could do it from home.

This was online, not at a store. She was very nice about the whole thing. She waited on the phone while I placed the order & I gave her the order number & she immediately refunded me for the unavailable battery.

Sorry about all the BB chatter, however I haven't been able to fly for about a week due to fog and rain conditions in Michigan. Gotta do something. Anyone have a nice indoor drone to recommend? I think I am addicted.

Where in MI are you? I'm in MI too & I feel your pain about the weather...

I called BB Earlier and had all of my batteries discounted, and an extra gimbal sent for each unit I have. Very smooth and courteous person I dealt with. I guess I can return my spare gimbals now. No drama whatsoever.

Until...I went to return my extra gimbals. For some reason they only wanted to give me $26 back on each which were purchased separately outside of the Solo purchases. Needless to say I was not thrilled and took them back. I'm pretty sure that they are worth more than $26 to me or one of the members here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc