Bear Mountain Flyers Arvin Field Breakin

Reaction score
This is not related to our drones but I'm networking everywhere. This site is an AMA Sanctioned Site and I'm a member. It's located in Arvin California.
Everyone be on the lookout for items that were stolen from our flying site on Tuesday night. They removed the gate and broke in to my trailer and made off with around $25K in parts, wings and tools ect. Among the items in my trailer they took wing bags containing wings and tubes for a 30cc Pilot Yak 54, Russian Thunder theme, and for a goldwing MX2, green CS. (THEY DIDNT TAKE ANY OF THE PLANES OR BRAND NEW ENGINES!) A used YS-140SE with a Pitts muffler. Vintage Miniature Aircraft Gas Graphite, Sprectra and Fury Extreme new old stock parts still in original packaging. Vintage T&T Engineering Full CNC polished aluminum rotor head mounted to a MA rotor head stand.They also broke into the large 40 ' semi trailer and made off with items there. They also managed to make off with another enclosed trailer containing 2 40% planes belonging to our club president. If anyone hears anything, please let us know. We can send lists of the items if interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig