Battery on Amazon

Everyone, do your homework on the sellers.... just saying. :)

Gensace&Tattu is a good seller. The $55.99 price isn't as good as last months price ($50), but it's still a great price. The one I bought from them last month arrived in 3 days.

Thanks KDan - I feel much better about placing the order last night. Seller's reviews are pretty good.

Great deal on Solo battery on Amazon

3DR Solo Smart Battery Amazon.com: 3DR Solo Smart Battery: Camera & Photo

$55 with free shipping

I spotted one a week and a half ago on Amazon at $30. Ordered right away, but turns out to be a scammer. I got an alert message from Amazon several days later informing me of the possibility. Just waiting out the mandatory time limit to claim my Amazon guarantee refund.

Quick update:

The battery that I ordered on April 4th was delivered today... super quick shipping.... so far, very happy with the service.

Comparing the batteries....they look like they came from the same manufacturing facility. They look identical, even the wording that's on the label appears in the same language...assuming it is Chinese.

Out of curiosity, I even decided to weight each battery on a scale.

Here are the pics.

Original battery is marked with 1.
New battery is marked with 2.

The drone was purchased from Best Buy.

IMG_0661.JPGIMG_0662.JPGIMG_0663.JPG

A while back when Best Buy had that crazy sale, batteries were only $35. Needless to say, I now have 9 batteries, two Solos, two backpacks, three gimbals and more propellers than any normal person should have

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986