Bad solo controller

Reaction score
Hello all,
This week I decided to buy a 3dr solo after seeing one fly. I bought a brand new one with a package deal for $464.00 from Amazon. I got it yesterday and went exactly by the directions.

I am not getting the controller for the solo in my list of wi-fi connections so it will not connect. After talking in the 3dr chatroom he says I have a bad wi-fi card and I have to send the entire package back to Amazon for a refund or send it to them which will take longer.
Is there something I can do besides sending this thing back, Has anyone seen anything like this? Thank You

Ok, look, this happened to me one time after many flights, out of the blue lost connection! I did some search and find that there is a blinking orange light than signals WI FI broadcast, if the light is solid there is no WI FI. Signal, I opened the Controler, there is an SD card from where the WI FI card boots, if the card makes bad contact or gets loose, you get the idea. The card is kept in place with silicon or glue take the glue of remove card clean with alcohol and re-seat, is a good idea to ground yourself for this. Put everything back and retry.

Or try pulling the battery for a minute or 2, worked for me once ......

I agree with Ismael, on the back of the controller there is some vent slots look into the right side, you should see a solid red and a flashing orange, if not try a factory reset first its the easy one if still no go, go with Ismael suggestion's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377