B&H photo deal

Steve X,

That is a great deal for $80.00.....motors, pods, intact body, legs, & internal guts.....won't find a better deal around....

Looks like he has 10 more available......

Were you happy with your purchase......????
Actually, total cost was $64.99 with discount code
Given by jamedved, free shipping no tax. Awesome deal. All I can say is
I love this forum.

B&D also offer 'Original 3DR' parts cheap.. I replaced a lost led cover. A 4pack which came in 3DR packing was priced a $1.

Mine is here, works great, had flying in 10 minutes, No hiccups.was all ready updated, GPS was fast with the green
Board, notice battery was sticking a little, needed some force to get out. Not bad for $65.00 buck.IMG_5094.JPG

Reactions: XevetS
Their listings are quite confusing. If you click on one, you have multiple options to choose from. It's hard to tell whether it's with or without the gimbal for $299. If you click on the choice of "extra battery", the price changes to $352 and some change. Has my head spinning for sure.

Dan
I got two for $260 without gimbal. Got one for $250 also without gimbal.

Mine is here, works great, had flying in 10 minutes, No hiccups.was all ready updated, GPS was fast with the green
Board, notice battery was sticking a little, needed some force to get out. Not bad for $65.00 buck.View attachment 6102

Received mine today as well, shipped in original shipping carton and box. Other than a small scratch on one of the legs, everything else visually is excellent. I haven't hovered it yet, but was able to pair it and spin all the motors up just fine in the house, has RevA GPS. For being sold and purchased as parts/not working for $65, it has certainly exceeded my expectations thus far. If I can get it to fly with no motor or other issues, definitely a plus.

Received mine today as well, shipped in original shipping carton and box. Other than a small scratch on one of the legs, everything else visually is excellent. I haven't hovered it yet, but was able to pair it and spin all the motors up just fine in the house, has RevA GPS. For being sold and purchased as parts/not working for $65, it has certainly exceeded my expectations thus far. If I can get it to fly with no motor or other issues, definitely a plus.
Sweet!

That was super fast shipping, it came in today...I am not sure if it even has been used...there was still film over LED covers and when i powered it on and paired with my radio it prompted for the firmware update...
Anyway, thank you for the awesome deal!

I got mine today, Looks brand new with a very fast lock rev A gps. Paired right up but it has 1 wonky motor I don't trust. Still a great deal for $65

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela