Are you grounded for lack of parts?

• Thread starter Drone videography
  • Start date
where did you hear that? I ordered a motor pod last week & after being impatient decided to tear down the broken pod. After testing determined that the motor itself was bad, not the electronics. Found a replacement motor on Ebay which I ordered & expect it to arrive in 3 days...Ugh, I am frustrated w/ 3DRs manufacturing & distribution issues...

I ordered my motor pods on Saturday. They have them up in there store like they are in stock nothing about a delay. I had two motors overheat and have resistance they failed motor check.
So I don't know if its the motor or electronics. My account states shipment "ready" so when I call
for a tracking # they say they are coming from China best est. 2-4 wks. They said hope 14 business days.

Thats curious...On your order, what kind of shipping options did you have? I thought I was only given "Flat Rate" so there isnt a tracking # I could even check. But for a shirt I bought at the same time I was charged $10 for FedEx delivery, which should have one..I email and asked for one ....w/o reply.

It's flat shipping they said I would get a email once it shipped with tracking #. In other words don't call us again to ask about your parts that you paid for that are in another Country....

Pretty lame...That explains why I havent received a reply from them. I'm grateful I am not only waiting for the motor pod. The motor I ordered from the east coast is in route & hopefully Ill be back up by weeks end

I never did get an e-mail with a tracking number... until I sent an e-mail and asked them to cancel my order and refund my CC. THEN I received an e-mail that it was too late to cancel as it had shipped. The supplied tracking number indicated that it was shipped four days prior to my inquiry...

And I received it yesterday, just as the tracking number indicated.

I never did get an e-mail with a tracking number... until I sent an e-mail and asked them to cancel my order and refund my CC. THEN I received an e-mail that it was too late to cancel as it had shipped. The supplied tracking number indicated that it was shipped four days prior to my inquiry...

And I received it yesterday, just as the tracking number indicated.[/QUOTE
what did you order? How long did it take to get?

I received the Solo, spare props and extra battery that I ordered on the 3DR website June 4th. My original order is still shown on my account, all items, shown as payment complete but backordered...

Pods, props, replacement shell, extended life battery for controller, controller charger, solo charger, legs, tablet holder....all in stock on 3DR site....

Until you try buy them...you get told they are coming from China but that you are on "priority status"...And that you'll receive a email & tracking # as soon as it ships. Which for the gimbal, motor pod & a freaking T-shirt I still ain't got a tracking number or email saying it has shipped. 3 weeks...I have no faith in this company anymore...they have failed to do what they promised too many times.

I finally was issued a tracking number which states that I will be receiving my motor pod by the end of the business day. Why they couldn't have issued me the tracking number 3 days ago when it left China I'll never know. I should just be thankful that will finally be able to fly my Solo...

Last edited:
In theory my ups tracking says all my parts coming from China to HI, get there in two days. Somehow I have my doubts :)

Well. Out for delivery today. So once things actually ship, pretty quick. It went through Cali as well on way from China. Ups "world ease" shipping type

Never received a tracking number, I was sitting at the computer doing school work and the UPS backs end like he has a big package then hands me a little box. I open it and it was a motor pod. Checked the website and it still says processing for shipment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000