App with iPhone 7 plus

Reaction score
i just got my solo and on the Apple App Store it say that the app will work with the solo app. The app works fine but it won't let me register, I try it with a few E mails and I ever try with Facebook and nothing it keeps giving me and error that it was unsuccessful. Why can I do? I want to know if they are going to upgrade the app,,,

i just got my solo and on the Apple App Store it say that the app will work with the solo app. The app works fine but it won't let me register, I try it with a few E mails and I ever try with Facebook and nothing it keeps giving me and error that it was unsuccessful. Why can I do? I want to know if they are going to upgrade the app,,,

That's because 3D Robotics has removed the iCloud site. They no longer support it. This came from one of their support staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because 3D Robotics has removed the iCloud site. They no longer support it. This came from one of their support staff.

So does this mean we will not be able to register to the app ever again??

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

Is there any other app I can use if there is not going to be an upgrade for I phone 7plus?

It's difficult to say if 3D Robotics will ever provide another update! The fact that you can't register a user account shouldn't stop you from using the app. By not being able to register a user account doesn't mean that you can't log a support call from the app, because you can still do it. There's another app called Solex, but it only supports android devices but it has no user account and it has nothing to do with 3D Robotics; it's strictly a third party app for Solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo