anyone want to buy me the bestbuy combo and ship to the netherlands

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone willing to buy the bestbuy combo for me and ship it to the netherlands? That would be awesome.

Sure. Naturally, I'd require the funds up front. I am trustworthy, but anyone can say that. Are you really willing to take that chance?

Like I said in the PM, I'll do it for you, but that reship.com site looks good, and you'd probably feel better doing through an established business.

uuhhhhmmm, this will be 320$ at reship + friendly customs + tax

think about 1000 € for the whole thing.....

In addition to the cost of the bird itself? That's crazy! I'll do it for you, then. PM me.

Thanks everybody for your help. But this whole endevor will get to expensive. My country will tax me an aditional 35% over the vallue of the solo + shipping costs. So I am better of souring something within europe. Thanks again everyone for you help.

What if the customs forms indicated that it was a "gift"? Would those taxes still apply?

Hi,

Is anyone willing to buy the bestbuy combo for me and ship it to the netherlands? That would be awesome.
Save yourself the headaches. Go to the DJI online store and buy a Phantom. I believe they ship worldwide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela